Early Morning Mist, Trefusis Framed Print
by Jamie Medlin
This item will be handmade in our workshop.
Usually despatched within 7-10 working days.
This looks across the wonderful and popular Swanpool nature reserve in Falmouth, towards Swanpool Beach after a covering of snow, with a partly frozen lake.
- Early Morning Mist, Trefusis Framed Print by Jamie Medlin
- Square orientation
- Print size 546 x 546 mm
- Framed size 800 x 800 mm
- Hand framed in heritage walnut with silver sight edge
- Triple mounted with middle grey mount
- Arrives ready to hang
- All Limited Edition Prints are either Giclée or Lithographic reproduction on 300gsm card.
- Edition numbers of the print run are indicated in the details for each available artwork.
- All prints are individually signed and numbered by the artist.
Jamie grew up on the outskirts of Penryn with the countryside on his doorstep. His photo-realistic style developed from his illustration training at Falmouth School of Art and Design and his subsequent career in London and Australia.
No reviews yet, check back soon!