Pandora Framed Print
- Pandora Framed Print by Jamie Medlin
- Landscape orientation
- Print size 762 x 254 mm
- Framed size 1000 x 600 mm
- Hand framed in heritage walnut with silver sight edge
- Triple mounted with middle grey mount
- Arrives ready to hang
- All Limited Edition Prints are either Giclée or Lithographic reproduction on 300gsm card.
- Edition numbers of the print run are indicated in the details for each available artwork.
- All prints are individually signed and numbered by the artist.
Jamie grew up on the outskirts of Penryn with the countryside on his doorstep. His photo-realistic style developed from his illustration training at Falmouth School of Art and Design and his subsequent career in London and Australia. Since returning home to his beloved Cornwall, his time painting has been split between his two favourite subjects - seascapes and yachting. Jamie is heavily inspired by nature, what’s on his scenic doorstep, yachts, the nuances of light, weather conditions and tides. He’s celebrated for his worldwide following, answering commissions from some of the biggest marine collectors in the world, and for creating work that became the second most expensive artwork ever sold at auction by a living marine artist.
“More recently the emphasis has been on painting the scenes and views within our wonderful county. The simple aim is to do justice to the beauty which has inspired people forever and continues to bring people back to visit, (who are not lucky enough to live here), year after year. “