Step into Spring each time you put on this stunning illustrated ‘Bluebells' apron. Inspired by the woodlands all over the UK that resembles something from a fairytale when spring comes around. Every nook and cranny comes alive in spring with bright bluebells, they illuminate footpaths and hedgerows far and wide. This apron is truly a sight to behold and adds an eye-catching beauty to your home. With its unique design, it's sure to bring a touch of nature into your kitchen.
The apron features a handy front pocket addition for tucking in utensils and notebooks. Fully adjustable straps mean that this apron fits all.
- 85cm long, 65cm wide.
- Designed and printed in the UK on 100% cotton fabric.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Do not dry clean.
- Iron at high temperatures.
- Do not bleach.
- Part of the English Fields Collection.
- Matching Oven Glove and Tea Towel available
No reviews yet, check back soon!