We are always looking for ways to be more 'Green' and if we can also be more environmentally conscious AND save some money, it's a bonus!
Here's a list of some fun, creative ideas to be a little more sustainable this Christmas.
- Our Christmas cards are made from recycled materials and are 100% recyclable
- Save Christmas cards for next year to cut up and use as beautiful tags for presents!
- If you love the image on the card and want to keep it, you can make cute festive bookmarks
- Our wrapping paper is so strong and sturdy you can save it and iron out the creases to use again!
- Cut it up and use as tags!
- Make paper chains and origami decorations from left over paper
3. Save your gift bags and use them for the next year!
4. Our Fill your own Christmas crackers are 100% recyclable, fill your own also means you add useful and personal gifts that won’t just end up being thrown away within a couple of days or even hours!
5. Use plastic free sticky tape, bows and ribbons for presents!
We hope you enjoyed this list of sustainable ideas!
Please feel free to add your own in the comment section below!