We have 12 gallery locations across Devon and Cornwall as well as a busy Head Office and framing factory, we are always on the hunt for seeking enthusiastic and driven individuals to offer exceptional service to our customers.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Whistlefish family, browse the available roles below and please do fill in the relevant application form if you see a role that you feel could be for you!
📍 Gallery Team Member - Padstow
Here at Whistlefish we are constantly striving to enhance, fulfil and excite our customers when visiting one of our vibrant galleries across Devon and Cornwall. As one of our Team Members you are the face of our business and our ethos.
As a Whistlefish team in head office, remote and gallery based we are all striving to ensure the highest quality products with the highest quality customer experience (and of course being environmentally friendly always!).
As well as exceptional customer service, here are a few other daily tasks as one of our Team Members:
- Ensuring clean, tidy and organised presentation of shop floor and products
- Accurate stock control
- Handling customer transactions
- Promote special offers and online business
- Up-skill yourself with product knowledge, artist information and the brand
- Handle, organise and breakdown deliveries in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicating regularly with your supervisor, the head office team and other gallery team members
Position: Part time
Salary: £10 per hour
Direct report: Gallery Supervisor
As a Team Member you will be based in one of our Galleries that matches your preference/location, however due to operational needs you may be required to carry out shifts or training in one of our different gallery locations