📍JOIN OUR GALLERY STAFF TALENTPOOL
We have 12 gallery locations across Devon and Cornwall and being a seasonal business, we are always on the hunt for seeking enthusiastic and driven individuals to offer exceptional service to our customers.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Whistlefish Gallery family, complete the below application form and we will add you to the list of potential applicants when a new position becomes available.
The Gallery Assistant will have responsibility for the day to day basic running of the store and ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure that customers have an enjoyable shopping experience by greeting, advising, supporting and serving customers that come into the gallery or contact you by telephone.
- Answer any queries they may have which may include stock availability, details of special offers, pricing, promotions, company policies and other information as required.
- Upsell where possible offering our special or promotional items
- Serving customers at the tills and handling customer’s transactions including cash, card and gift cards
- Support the Company to increase its online reach by offering our newsletters and / or frequent competitions by taking e-mail information
- Keep the shop floor, shelving and stock clean and tidy constantly.
- Restock items ensuring they are attractively displayed as per company policy
- Receive deliveries from our in-house delivery drivers, check off as correct and deal with any errors. This may involve contacting Head Office by telephone
- Professionally and accurately advise on and deal with any mail order items as per company policy
- Work according to the company Health & Safety requirements and, deal with any Health & Safety concerns swiftly taking advice as necessary
- Work professionally and communicate with colleagues, managers and Head Office at all times to ensure information is received and passed effectively
- As assigned by the Galleries Supervisor