When writing a Christening card it can be hard to know if you're writing the message for the parents or the child. There's no wrong answer to this, it can be either and if the child is too young to read then the parents or guardian will read it either way.
Being baptised is a special occasion in anybody's life, no matter their age. It's a certain cause for celebration and gifts and cards are usually given on the day. Here is a list of thoughtful messages that any parent would love to read in a christening card
1. Congratulations on this special day! May your child's Christening be a beautiful and meaningful event, filled with the love and blessings of family and friends.
2. Wishing you all the happiness and joy that comes with this special day. May your child be blessed with love, health, and happiness throughout their life, and may they grow up to be a shining example of all that is good.
3. May the Lord bless your child and guide them on their journey, as they take their first steps in faith. Congratulations on this important milestone, and may you always find strength and comfort in your faith.
4. Sending our love and best wishes to you and your family on this joyous occasion. We're honoured to share this moment with you and pray that God's grace and love will be with you always.
Shop Christening Day Church Card (£2.00) >
5. May the light of God's love shine upon your child always, and may they grow up to be a kind and compassionate member of your community.
6. Congratulations on the Christening of your beautiful child. May they grow up to be strong, and may God's love guide them always.
7. On this special day, may your child feel the love and blessings of God, and may you be filled with peace and happiness. Congratulations to the happy family, and may your journey be blessed with love and light.
8. Sending our heartfelt congratulations to you and your family on this blessed day. May your child be surrounded by love and happiness always, and may your family be strengthened in your faith and your love for one another.
9. May your child's Christening be a day filled with love, joy, and celebration, and may you be surrounded by the love of family and friends. Congratulations on this special milestone, and may your family be blessed with many happy memories to come.
10. Wishing your child a lifetime of love, faith, and happiness, and may your family be blessed with many blessings in the years to come.